If you wish to book an appointment for a first consultation meeting please do so by contacting us so we can arrange a suitable time for you. We are currently available for online and face-to-face meetings.
New Zealand is currently at COVID-19 ORANGE.
When you come to the office for a meeting:
- You need to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth
- You need to scan your vaccine pass
- If you don't have a vaccine pass we can only meet you online
- If you have flu or cold symptoms stay home, we can meet you online
- If you have been in contact in the past 14 days with someone who has either got COVID-19 or has been recently in MIQ we can only meet you online
What is a First Consultation Meeting
The first consultation is a one-hour meeting which can be done in person or online. During the meeting we do not check the documentation for a visa application and we do not provide a checklist of documents needed for a visa application. However we collect as much information as possible from you about your current situation and we advise you on what we consider the best option moving forward. The fee is NZ$195 (GST Inclusive).
After the meeting a summary of what has been discussed will be emailed to you.
Please note that New Zealand is at COVID-19 ORANGE. For more information on what it means for New Zealand please check the COVID-19 website created by the New Zealand government: https://covid19.govt.nz/traffi...
Stay safe, stay vigilant and if you are sick stay home and get tested!